2008年4月17日星期四

WISDOM GONE!!!

Finally i mustered up my courage for a wisdom tooth removal operation.
I must really thank the doctor, Dr Mark.
I am very scared of the dentist since young cos i always think that they are ruthless and violent.
Till i meet this doctor who is sponsoring and taking care of my teeth for the next few years down the road.
He is also one of the top 3 dentist in Singapore.
cool right???
thanks for making the process a quick one and not so violent.
he is really gd...
My face is badly out of shape now.
And it really looked like a cartoon character
which i saw my sis and bro watching the other day
..."SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS"
his face is squarish and so is mine!!!
(which is caused by the op and it will stay for a week)
Ahhhh....i dare not leave the house and see the world..
When i am fine, i wanna eat all the food that i missed out these few days...
I wanna go out!!!aarrgghh!!!

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

Wenhai ah, have u started recording for your album?mouth swollen how to sing?heh heh

匿名 说...

I also very scared of dentist since i am young. Yup. I also think that they are violent de. Omg ur mouth swollen how to sing? Do u faint or what on that day? Cool. Haha. "SPONGBOB SQUAREPANTS. Lol. So u will be alright after few weeks? U will be fine soon. Jia you and take care!

匿名 说...

=) jiAyou jiAyou jiAyou!

匿名 说...

Wenhai u extract 4 right? jia you! Just rest well and u will be alright de. After u are fine u can eat all the food that u missed out & can go out liao. Jia you! Take care of ur tooth.

I scared & hate to go to dentist. Haha. U make me scare. We must take good care of our teeth.