2008年4月10日星期四

Long Awaited Good News!!!

Finally, after such a long wait...
i can say out loud already!!!
i am releasing my first album soon!!!
it will be an EP album with 4-5 songs...
and it will be a "NEW" 孙文海 , trust me...
It should be out by the end of this year.
And will also be releasing a full album next year...
This EP is made in advance for all my fans and supporters out there...
Thanks for everything along the way to stardom...
Glad that all of u are always there protecting me and supporting me.
Must buy ah!!! Not one , not two but many many ah!!!
haha...HUAT AH!!!
PS: sorry if i did not reply any of yr msgs
i will try to reply everyone's msg ok?
cos when its in the tagboard, i may tend to miss out if there is alot.
so if there is any questions, put it in the comments.

5 条评论:

daevon 说...

yay~!! finally come up wif an EP album le.. woohoo~!! :D

congrats congrats!! =))

no worries... me will buy many many de.. hehex.. :p

continue to jiayou ya..

take care~!!

匿名 说...

Wonderful! Finally our wait has paid off! I will buy for sure! *hugs*

HuanJie 说...

Congrats Bro... Continue to work hard, will be supporting you!

匿名 说...

hello wenhai =D
congrats on having an EP album of yours. jiayou! will buy one of it.
take care!

Marc 说...

Hey Kelvin, I think u might not remember me anymore. But anyway I know u like many many years ago when u used to join a lot of singing competitions in Hougang?

Those days u always top 3 de la, and I am happy u finally made it this far in yr singing career.

I also filmed with u in LiangXiMei one of the episodes.

Anyway do tag me ya....