2008年8月21日星期四

Thanks!!!




Jane also uploaded some on the 12 lotus event and the links are on the tagboard.Enjoy!!!


Firstly,thanks everyone for going down to support us for the 12th lotus event.

Have u watch the concert ???if not the above video is one of the songs i sang.

it's a hokkien song...heehee...

i also don't know how i managed to sing that...

thanks for loading the video xt.
Have u watch the movie???
If not, hurry up...catch it...
Other than the movie, the soundtrack...
oh my god...i love it so much!!!
i love 阿龙、阿花 so much.
It's a duet song by me and 刘玲玲.
It's a hokkien song and i can never imagine myself such a cute song!!!
hahaha....
The next song that left me repeating non-stop is 同花顺.

i am going thru an "emo" stage and enjoying this wonderful song.
It's sang and composed by my idol 林倛玉.

(**saltue**)

(picture courtesy : stolen from jim)
This guy is a real terror!!!
His works always touched me and i believe alot of you think so too...
我要快乐、平常心 etc...Such a good song writer with such a good voice...i always wondered...being such a funny guy...how did he come up with so touching songs???


Will update soon...take care everyone...

没有评论: