2008年3月4日星期二

My loved ones

Well...alot of people around gave me the support and strength to go on.
That includes my family, friends and fans...
Other than Mum and Dad,
These two devils below plays a great part in my life.
Worrying about their studies and people they meet...
Hmm...now i know why my mum used to worry about this...
I wanna be a good example to them...
And i just love them so much...
Presenting....
My SIS and BRO



Doctor just examined "Happy" and told me that she has a bad habit.
She likes scratching herself...which is causing her redness on her body,
after too much of scratching...
And that is why she is brought for checkup...
I suspected she has some skin problems...
But its a false alarm...
So to stop all her nonsense...
i decided to shave her bald...
GI JANE IN THE HOUSE!!!

But she is so *emo* and just don't bother about me when she is back...
Erm...i mean after the "new look" i given...who would, right?

5 条评论:

ruoxin 说...

ya lor...zzz..... sad sad happy...

daevon 说...

ur dog become 'tu gou' liaox.. bald dog.. hahax.. :p

jiemin 说...

hahh ! euus v badd lehhs .
ur doqqy no hair turhh keep herself warmth .. >_<
ltr zhao lianq alrd.. humph=.=

withNicole_ 说...

Hahas..
Happy sick will go see doctor..
You sick got go see doctor mah?!
>_<

匿名 说...

y0u ArE suCh a go0d Br0tHer,WisH i HaVe 0nE liKe y0u.i 0nLy chiLd iN faMiLy.