2008年3月18日星期二

Excited!!!!

wow i am soooo excited.
thinking back, i started singing at the age of 16.
went for alot of contests to build my courage and overcome my stage fright.
One of the most unforgettable contest i went for is "超猛新人王"
also known as Jacky Jack Show,
hosted by my idol 吴宗宪 , NONO , 粱智强老师 and 国煌大哥!!!
I cant really remember how old am i then...
but its a great experience to be able to go over to taiwan,
and gain alot of experience.
I was given golden advices by "小松小柏" and many other top producers.
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its repeating on channel 8, every monday, 12.30am
wanna see how i look like or whetehr i can sing when i am young?
remember to catch it...
i am not sure if my episode is over but no worries...
i will be in the contest till the grand finals...


As for now
----------
i will have some surprises for all my supporters.
It's also on music and singing...
will blog about it when i am allowed to...
heehee...
文海加油!!!

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

wEnHai,wiLL tRy t0 waTcH tHe sH0w.cAn'T waiT t0 sEe iT =)
whAt SuRprisEs y0u hAf?
dUn KeEp uS waiTiNg oh.

匿名 说...

Gosh haven been to ur blog since then. Hope this "piece's" gona b a tremendous breakthru in ur life. Apart from this, things r seemingly picking up ur way. Glad tt u be able to adapt to changes ard u. Mr. homely, i wish u all e best.

匿名 说...

kel, my first time to your blog.really nice blog with interesting blogs.but can u blog more often?and are you coming up with an album?