2008年1月7日星期一

2007 to 2008

From late 2007 till 2008,
many things happened around me.
sad,shocking, unbelievable things seems to continue.
But i still move on with life.
Grown smarter and smarter after each incident.
But there is one incident which i finally decided to blog about.
MC King has left us, to another world where he will continue his happy life.
When a friend of mine broke the news to me,i was dumbfounded.
Thinking that it's a joke, i called alot of people to check out the news.
but now, the wake is over...he left...but will still continue to live in my heart.
Why???
I was still on the phone with him few days back.
He was my first teacher,teaching me alot of things.
Always being so patient, fun loving and cute,
he brought laughter into everyone's life.
Laoshi,
Thanks for teaching me and encouraging me.
We were supposed to go for makan together...
i will never forget you...
One thing i can guarantee...
you always live in my heart...

Rest in Peace
We will love you always...

2 条评论:

ruoxin 说...

stay strong okays :)
take v gd care of urself also

匿名 说...

hey dun be sad (:
u also must be strong too.
take care of yourself.