2007年6月28日星期四

New Band




















Sorry for the delay...been very very busy recently.

At last i blog already...

well...the pic above is my new band...

Decided to form a new band with members


from lucify and amber band.

And of course the singers...all from PSS.


the above poster states where we will be playing...





















thanks once again to everyone for visiting my blog.

Saw alot of comments asking me to update haha...

Gives me a feeling as if i am in school and teachers


forcing me to do homework.





NEW VARIETY PROGRAM
-----------------------------
There will be a new program for me coming up...
it's called I LOVE SUNDAY.
it will be telecast somewhere end JUL.
Sunday night...think its 9pm...
so do stay tuned then...
watch out for my new name in the program.
haha....


Gathering
----------


also understand that
evon is arranging a birthday gathering.
pls check with her for the details
evon82sg@yahoo.com.sg
dun ask me wor...i really dunno...
I only know how to GET HIGH tat day.

keke...see u guys if u r going that day...

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!