2007年5月21日星期一

Happy Birthday And Happy Mothers' Day!

Well...about a week ago...everyone is celebrating Mothers' Day...though its abit late to post abt this...


I was also celebrating my Dog's Birthday!!!heehee...
Had an outing at East Coast Park...
And also keeping my eyes open and alert bcos also looking out for a bf for both of them...
haha...
but all the dogs i see are so big sized...
Their head is equivalent to the bodies of my dogs...
Scary rite...
By the way, do i sound like a matchmaker?!!!??




Her 1 year old!!!

Happy And Her Sister, Cheeky!!!

Thats my 2 daughters...
once again, Happy Birthday!!!!

--------------------------------
This post dedicated to my mum
--------------------------------
Mum,
thanks for always being there for me no matter wat happens...
During the contest, u made me realised how important u are to me in my life,
Cos i always take things for granted in the past.
Always buying lots of food for me, cos u worried i will go hungry and lazy to get it.
Always nagging cos u care...
Always Giving in to me, cos i am a hardnut to crack and u know me too well...
Always so worried cos i came back very late at times...
Always so worried that i will haf no money to use...,dun worie...
Giving me always the best u can....,u made me wat i am...
Hope u like the gift to u....
U are one and only person in the world who really support what i do...
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Thank you Mum....
I love you!!!