2007年3月21日星期三

Hello People!

Been a few days since i last blogged.

well...quite busy these few days,trying to spend more time at home.trying out some composing and also keeping my Darling company.

Wanna Know abt my Darling???

.....


.....





But dun tell ppl Ok?









Confirm Dun tell huh!!!










Dun create Rumours for me.....






















My DArling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



She is kind enough not to disturb me as she knows i am busy...





see how MESSY is my workdesk!!!


think the latest Mac Advertisement will be out on Friday!!!
haha...i am looking forward to listening it...
It will be more about McDelivery...

erm...which is also something i ate alot usually...
being lazy, i will just pick up the phone and call for food...

haha...as much as twice a day...almost everyday....
no wonder i am suitable to sing the song....

Wahhahaa!!!

---------------------------------------
Updates on myself...
Will be performing at Ngee Ann Ploytechnic Convention Centre
on Apr 1 .
Event : Artiste & Repertoire Challenge
Time: 3pm - 5pm

(if anyone wants tickets,pls call peixian @ 65387881
or u can also email her at pei_xian@virtuosoarts.com)

----------------------------------------


See ya Guys!!!