2007年2月16日星期五

Past few days



Found this two pic while i was looking thru my albums...
haha....
for u to view not to puke....
that was when i was younger....those were the days...


Thanks mei mei Lingyi...
haha i copied the pic from her blog...


I am back...What have i been doing the past few days?
Sorry my computer is down...
hmm...Valentines' Day just passed...hope everone have an unforgettable one with yr loved ones.
For me?....it's my first time in 9 and a half yrs spending this Valentines' Day with a single status.
It's kinda weird.Cos i dun have to shop for presents.
Or even cracking my head and burning my brain cells for more surprises.
haiz...But i know it's part of life.
haha...poor me...luckily some gd bros are around.Thanks guys!
CNY is just ard the corner,maybe i will be lost for a few days again.(collecting hongbaos)
SO wishing all of you a happy new year and gd health to you and yr family.
Heard from the fanclub that there will be a gathering with my fans...
Looking forward to it...

See ya guys!

3 条评论:

XT 说...

kelvin,

happy cny to u too...all the best to u!!

SillyKidz - LonelyBluez 说...

Klevin Jiayou...and thks fer the tag in my blog...willl continue tio come and tag u de...=)...Takecare...

JingMin~Lonely-Bluez

SillyKidz - LonelyBluez 说...

type ur name wtongly paiseh....Kelvin Jiayou orx