2007年2月6日星期二

My First

WELcome to my My First Post...this is created for all of you who wants to know more about me in the future.
As the PSS 2 ends,i will take a break first till after CNY before i start to have a serious thought about my future.Of course,my passion for music will not just stop here.I will upgrade myself and hope to be a contribution to the music industry in future.
For all of you who supported me and gave me yr votes so i can stand on the stage and give my best in the contest,a very BIG Thank YOu to all of you.
Will be updating as soon as possible with more pics and news....
Stay Tuned!!!

Kelvin(Wenhai)

4 条评论:

XT 说...

Kelvin,

saw your blog le, it kinda sad that pss had ended so fast, and hope there is still chance in seeing you all. see from channel u website that you guys may have chances in releasing own albums. heard that there is a super programme, hoping u guys will be involving in. will u be involve in cny programme? do update us :) and all the best in your future singing career, will never forget u guys de!! jiayou =)


best regards,
xue ting

summerbreakfast 说...

hey.nice blog. so sad that the PSS2 blog is closing. Does daren have a blog of his own?
could he make 1 using blogger?
hope he does. looking forward to his and ur blogs!!

SillyKidz - LonelyBluez 说...

halo....long time nv tag u le...i min in psss blog..bt nw i saw ur blog...so nice..takecare...
Blurrr Powerrr rawkzzzzzz

Tsuriki 说...

hi!

i jus saw ur blog and thought of droppin u a msg. i think ur songs are very shi tou, very rock, even my hp ringtone is song u sang ai qing kui lei. i voted for u oh... wish u ALL THE BEST in ur future singing career. hope that there would be a chance to hear u rock the stage again!

best wishes!